- Informs online small screen presence.
- Shows ways performance online engages students.
- Demonstrates how understanding spoken and written English is key to effective online student learning.
- Published 2nd Feb, 2022. Becoming a Learning Magician: An Alternative to Head-to-Head Online Teaching, in Handbook of Research on Adapting Remote Learning Practices for Early Childhood and Elementary School Classrooms, IGI Global. Chapter 3 Here
British Library BBC School Radio Archive Project in Research Area
Sharing classroom teaching skills taught to teacher-producers in BBC School Radio. Celebrating BBC100 centenary year!
- Coming soon The 70:20:10 Webinar Design chapter in Springer Industry Practices, Processes and Techniques Adopted in Education – Supporting innovative teaching and learning practice.
Education Video Contexts
- Howarth, M. S. (2021) ’45 ̊ Learning: a guide to organising teaching online in the Covid pandemic, including peer observation revision’, Work Based Learning e-Journal, VOLUME 10, ISSUE 1 45 ̊ Learning
- Presenter UCISA Webinar Design to Promote Quality Engagement July 2020 UCISA SPOTLIGHT
- Presenter Student Engagement online FE Community, June 2020 YouTube
- Writing for Employability. Video PDF Script & Slides 19th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference – 6th September 2019, Middlesex University.
- See Teach like a Video Journalist Thinks in Internet Learning Journal AUPS
- iPad Pro for Academic Writing Feedback Project School of Education, Middlesex University.
- Video for Learning resources for the Erasmus ABCtoVLE Project at University College, London.