- Just published 45 ̊ Learning: a guide to organising teaching online in the Covid pandemic, including peer observation revision. In Work Based Learning e-Journal, Vol. 10 No. 1, (2021). See 45˚ Learning
- Coming soon The 70:20:10 Webinar Design chapter in Springer Industry Practices, Processes and Techniques Adopted in Education – Supporting innovative teaching and learning practice.
- Organiser: British Library BBC School Radio Archive Project.
Education Video Contexts
- Presenter UCISA Webinar Design to Promote Quality Engagement July 2020 UCISA SPOTLIGHT
- Presenter Student Engagement online FE Community, June 2020 YouTube
- Writing for Employability. Video PDF Script & Slides 19th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference – 6th September 2019, Middlesex University.
- See Teach like a Video Journalist Thinks in Internet Learning Journal AUPS
- iPad Pro for Academic Writing Feedback Project School of Education, Middlesex University.
- Video for Learning resources for the Erasmus ABCtoVLE Project at University College, London.