Based on hands-on practice as teacher and broadcaster. Sharing with staff and students education radio distance learning and video tricks of the trade:
- Informs online small screen presence.
- Shows ways performance online engages students.
- Demonstrates how understanding spoken and written English is key to effective online student learning.
Education Video Contexts
- Organiser: British Library BBC School Radio Archive Project.
- Writing for Employability. Video PDF Script & Slides 19th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference – 6th September 2019, Middlesex University.
- iPad Pro for Academic Writing Feedback Project School of Education, Middlesex University.
- Presenter Student Engagement online FE Community, June 2020 YouTube
- Presenter UCISA Webinar Design to Promote Quality Engagement July 2020 UCISA SPOTLIGHT